| |
 |
Screen Talks
|
Beauty and the beast
《美女与野兽》
贝莉得知父亲失踪焦急万分。她找到了野兽的城堡。
Belle: Hello? Is anyone here? Hello? Papa? Papa, are you here?
贝莉: 喂,有人吗?喂,爸爸,你在那儿吗?
(厨房里,波特夫人站在一个热水桶旁。这时契普单脚跳了进来。)
Chip: Momma. There's a girl in the castle!
契普: 大家伙。城堡里有个女孩!
Mrs Potts: Now, Chip, I won't have you making up such wild stories.
波特夫人: 别逗了,契普,我才不会相信你的这种鬼话呢!
Chip: But really, momma, I saw her.
契普: 可是,大家伙,我真看见她了。
Mrs Potts: Not another word. Into the tub.
波特夫人: 你别说了,回到桶里去。
这时羽毛掸子走了进来。
Featherduster: A girl! I saw a girl in the castle!
羽毛掸子: 有个女孩子!我在城堡里看见了一个女孩子!
Chip: See, I told ya!
契普: 瞧,我没骗你吧!
Belle: Papa?
贝莉: 爸爸?
(考克斯维斯和吕米埃看着贝莉走进来)
Lumiere: Did you see that? It's a girl!
吕米埃: 你看见了吗?是个女孩子哎!
Cogsworth: I know it's a girl.
考克斯维斯: 我知道是个女孩子。
Lumiere: Don't you see? She's the one. The girl we have been waiting for. She has come to break the spell! (He chases after her.)
吕米埃: 你没看见吗? 就是这个女孩。她就是我们一直在等的那个女孩子。她是来破除那个魔咒的!(他朝贝莉追去。)
Cogsworth: Wait a minute, wait a minute!
考克斯维斯: 等一等,你等一等!
(贝莉走进一个狭窄的走廊。考克斯维斯和吕米埃悄悄跟在她身后。贝莉推开通向囚禁毛利斯塔楼的门,听到屋里有动静。)
Belle: Papa? Papa? Hello? Is someone here? Wait! I'm looking for my father! (She begins up the stairs, but doesn't realize that Lumiere is watching her.) That's funny, I'm sure there was someone... I-I-Is there anyone here?
贝莉: 爸爸,爸爸!喂,有人吗? 我在找我的父亲!(她开始上楼梯,但没有发现吕米埃在看着她。)奇怪,我肯定这儿有人。喂,有人吗?
Maurice: Belle?
毛利斯: 贝莉?
Belle: Oh, Papa!
贝莉: 噢,爸爸!
Maurice: How did you find me?
毛利斯: 你怎么找着我的?
Belle: Oh, your hands are like ice. We have to get you out of here.
贝莉: 啊,你的手冷得象冰块。我们要带你离开这儿。
Maurice: Belle, I want you to leave this place.
毛利斯: 贝莉, 我要你离开这个地方。
Belle: Who's done this to you?
贝莉: 这是谁干的?
Maurice: No time to explain. You must go...now!
毛利斯: 没有时间解释了,你得马上走!
Belle: I won't leave you!
贝莉: 我不会离开你的!(Lei Guang)
|
|
|
|