| |
 |
Screen Talks
|
Beauty and the beast
《美女与野兽》
贝莉为了救父亲,答应野兽替父亲留下来做人质。
Lumiere: Master?
吕米埃: 主人?
Beast: What!
野兽: 干什么?!
Lumiere: Since the girl is going to be with us for quite some time, I was thinking that you might want to offer her a more comfortable room. (Beast growls angrily at him.) Then again, maybe not.
吕米埃: 既然这个女孩子将和我们呆很长时间,我想您也许想给她一间更舒服点的房间。(野兽向着他愤怒地咆哮了一声)不过,也许您不这么想。
(野兽走过关贝莉的小屋。贝莉还在哭。)
Belle: You didn't even let me say good-bye. I'll never see him again. I didn't get to say good-bye.
贝莉: 你居然都不让我和父亲道个别。我再也见不到他了。我没和他道别。
Beast: (Feeling bad) I'll show you to your room.
野兽:(显得很烦) 我带你去你的房间。
Belle: (surprised) My room? But I thought--
贝莉: (惊奇地)我的房间? 我还以为......
Beast: You wanna, you wanna stay in the tower?
野兽: 你,难道你想留在塔楼里?
Belle: No.
贝莉: 不,我不想。
Beast: Then follow me.
野兽: 那就跟我走。
(野兽带着贝莉往她的房间走。吕米埃也和他们一起。野兽突然看见贝莉的眼角还挂着眼泪。)
Lumiere: Say something to her.
吕米埃: 跟她说点什么。
Beast: Hmm? Oh. (To Belle) I...um...hope you like it here. (He looks at Lumiere for approval. He motions Beast to continue.) The castle is your home now, so you can go anywhere you wish, except the West Wing.
野兽: 呃?噢。(对贝莉说) 我......我......希望你能喜欢这儿。(他看了看吕米埃的反应。吕米埃鼓励野兽继续说下去。) 现在城堡就是你的家了,你可以到任何一个地方去,除了西楼。
Belle:What's in the West Wing?
贝莉: 西楼里有什么?
Beast: It's forbidden!
野兽: 反正就是不准进去!
(野兽将贝莉带到了她的房间。)
Beast: (Tenderly) Now, if there's anything you need, my servants will attend you.
野兽: (温和地) 好了,如果你还有什么需要的话,我的仆人们会伺候你的。
Lumiere: (Whispering in his ear) Dinner--invite her to dinner.
吕米埃: (在野兽的耳边轻声说) 晚餐--请她吃晚餐。
Beast: (Growing angry) You...will join me for dinner. That's not a request!
野兽: (有点生气了)你......和我一起吃晚餐。你来不来随你的便!(Lei Guang)
|
|
|
|