| |
 |
Beauty and the beast
|
《美女与野兽》
野兽已经在不知不觉中爱上了贝莉,这天晚上他准备向贝莉表白。
Lumiere: Tonight is the night!
吕米埃:对,今晚就告诉她!
Beast: I'm not sure I can do this.
野兽:不知道我行不行。
Lumiere: You don't have time to be timid. You must be bold, daring.
吕米埃:你没有时间不好意思了。你得勇敢、大胆地说出来。
Beast: Bold. Daring.
野兽:勇敢、大胆……
Lumiere: There will be music. Romantic candlelight, provided myself, and when the time is right, you confess your love.
吕米埃:到时会有音乐。还有我为你准备的浪漫烛光。到时候你就向她表白你的爱。
Beast: Yes, I — I con — No, I can't.
野兽:对,我要向她表——不,不,我做不到。
Lumiere: You care for the girl, don't you?
吕米埃:你很在乎她,没错吧?
Beast: More than anything.
野兽:她对我来说比什么都重要。
Lumiere: Well then you must tell her.
吕米埃:那你就得告诉她。
(野兽与贝莉在一起。)
Beast: Belle? Are you happy here with me?
野兽:贝莉,你和我在一起快乐吗?
Belle: Yes.
贝莉:是的。
(贝莉看着远方。)
Beast: What is it?
野兽:怎么了?
Belle: If only I could see my father again, just for a moment. I miss him so much.
贝莉:要是我能见到我的父亲就好,哪怕只见一会。我真想他。
Beast: There is a way.
野兽:我有个办法。
(野兽拿出一个魔镜)。
Beast: This mirror will show you anything, anything you wish to see.
野兽:这个魔镜可以让你看到任何你想看的东西。
Belle: I'd like to see my father, please.
贝莉:请让我看看我的父亲。
(魔镜中毛利斯身体很差。)
Belle: Papa. Oh, no. He's sick, he may be dying. And he's all alone.
贝莉:爸爸,噢,他很不好,他说不定会死的。还没人在他身边。
Beast: Then... then you must go to him.
野兽:那……那你得去看看他。
Belle: What did you say?
贝莉:你说什么?
Beast: I release you. You are no longer my prisoner.
野兽:我放了你。你不再是我的囚犯了。
Belle: You mean... I'm free?
贝莉:你是说……我自由了?
Beast: Yes.
野兽:是的。
Belle: Oh, thank you. Hold on, Papa. I'm on my way.
贝莉:噢,谢谢你。爸爸,你要坚持住,我来看你了。(Lei Guang)
|
|
|
|