| |
 |
Bilingual study
|
S (Salesgirl): Good morning. Can I help you?
(售货小姐) 早上好,我能为你效劳吗?
J (Joan): I want to buy some cleansing milk. What would you recommend?
(简) 我想买洁面乳液,你可以推荐一款给我吗?
S: Your complexion is on the oily side. I suggest you use cleansing gel.
你的皮肤较油,我建议你用洁面赭喱。
J: Anything that'll keep my skin clean will do.
任何能保持我面部清洁的都成。
S: How about this one? It cleans thoroughly without striping your natural protective oil. The gentle formula keeps skin soft and healthy.
这个怎样?它能彻底清洁你的皮肤,又不会洗去保护表皮的天然油分,而且配方温和,能保持皮肤柔软及健康。
J: Hm...the smell is too strong, I can't stand it. I'm very sensitive to fragrance.
唔......味道太浓了,我受不了,我对香味是非常敏感的。
S: We've also got a fragrance-free one, specially for sensitive skin. I'm sure you'll like it.
我们有一款是无香型的,是专为敏感皮肤而设制的,相信你一定会喜欢。
J: I'll try that. Do you have facial cream to go with that?
那我试试吧,有配套的润面霜吗?
S: Yes, sure. This line of products is fragrance-free. We have facial mask, moisturizing lotion and eye-cream.
当然有,这系列的产品都是无香味的,包括面膜、水分乳霜及眼霜。
J: I'll buy the moisturizing lotion and cleansing gel first. If they suit me, I'll come back for the others later.
我先买水分乳霜及洁面赭喱,若我认为合适,再回来补购其他产品。
S: Thank you very much.
谢谢你。
|
|
|
|