| |
 |
Home alone
|
<小鬼当家>
凯文坐着看他的哥哥杰夫在收拾行李。
Kevin:I don't know how to pack a suitcase. I have never done this once in my whole life.
凯文:我不懂怎么收拾行李。我这辈子还从没做过这种事呢!
Marie:Tough.
玛丽: 你挺酷的。
Jeff:That's what Marie said.
杰夫: 这话可是玛丽说的。
Marie:What did I say?
玛丽:我说什么了?
Jeff: You told Kevin tough.
杰夫: 你对凯文说他挺酷的。
Marie:The dope was whining about his suitcase. What am I supposed to do. Shake his hand and say, congratulations, you're an idiot?
玛丽: 这呆子老嘀咕不会收拾行李。我能做什么?难道我能握着他的手说"祝贺你,你这个白痴"?
Kevin:I'm not an idiot!
凯文: 我不是白痴!
Marie:Oh really. You're completely helpless. Everyone has to do everything for you.
玛丽: 是吗?你一点用处都没有,每人都得为你做所有的事情。
Jeff:She's right, Kev.
杰夫: 她说得对,凯文。
Kevin:I'm a lot smaller than you. I don't know how to pack a suitcase.
凯文: 我比你们小多了。我根本不知道怎么收拾行李。
凯文的另一个姐姐莉娜走了进来。
Linnie:Hey, I hope you didn't just pack crap, Jeff.
莉娜: 嘿,希望你收拾的不只是垃圾,杰夫。;
Jeff:Shut up, Linnie.
杰夫:闭嘴,莉娜。
Kevin:You know what I should pack?
凯文:你知道我应该收拾些什么吗?
Jeff:I already told you. Toilet paper and water.
杰夫: 我已经告诉过你了:手纸和水。
Linnie:Listen, Kevin, what are you so worried about? You know that Mom is going to pack your stuff anyway. You are what the French call Les Incompetent!
莉娜:听我说,凯文,你干嘛这么担心?你明知道妈妈会帮你收拾你的行李的。你就是那些法国人说的那种无用的家伙!
Kevin:What?
凯文: 什么?
Linnie:P.S. You have to sleep with Fuller. If he has something to drink, he's going to wet the bed.
莉娜:还有,你得和福勒睡在一起。如果他喝水的话,会把床尿湿的。
大家都大笑起来。凯文站在阳台上,非常愤怒。
Kevin:This house is so full of people it makes me sick. When I grow up and get married, I'm living alone. Did you hear me? I'm living alone!!!
凯文: 这个屋子里的人快把我逼疯了。等我长大了,结了婚,我就一个人住!你们都听见没有?我要一个人住!(Lei Guang)
|
|
|
|