| |
 |
Home alone
|
<小鬼当家>
在出发去巴黎的前一天晚上,凯文被母亲关进了小阁楼。第二天早上,大家都起晚了,急匆匆地准备赶往机场。
Frank:There is no way on earth we're going to make this plane. It leaves in 45 minutes.
弗兰克:我们无论如何也赶不及这趟飞机了。四十五分钟后它就起飞了。
Peter:Think positive, Frank.
彼得: 乐观点,弗兰克。
Frank:You be positive. I'll be realistic!
弗兰克: 要乐观你乐观去吧!我可是现实的!
(一家人坐进了两辆面包车,在一片混乱中,谁也没有想起他们把凯文给忘在家里了。)
(在机场)
Peter:Hold the plane!
彼得: 叫飞机等等我们!
Kay:Did we miss the flight?
凯特(妈妈):我们错过班机了吗?
Attendant:No, you just made it.
服务员: 没有,你们刚好赶上。
(在飞机上)
Peter:We made it.
彼得: 我们赶上了!
Kay:Do you believe it? I hope we didn't forget anything.
凯特:简直不敢相信!希望我们没有忘记什么。
(凯特靠在彼得的肩上睡着了。突然间她醒过来,开始查看她的皮夹。)
Peter:What's the matter?
彼得: 怎么了?
Kay:I have a terrible feeling.
凯特: 我有很不好的感觉。
Peter:About what?
彼得: 什么不好的感觉?
Kay:That we didn't do something.
凯特: 我们有什么事没做。
Peter:No, you feel that way because we left in a hurry. We took care of everything. Believe me we did.
彼得: 不,你有那样的感觉只是因为我们太匆忙了。我们什么都想到。相信我,是这样的。
Kay:Did I turn off the coffee?
凯特: 我把咖啡炉关了吗?
Peter:No. I did.
彼得: 没有,是我关的。
Kay:Did you lock up?
凯特: 你锁门了吗?
Peter: Yeah.
彼得: 锁了。
Kay:Did you close the garage?
凯特: 你关车库了吗?
Peter:That's it. I forgot to close the garage. that's it.
彼得: 对了,我忘了关车库了。就这件事。
Kay:No, that's not it.
凯特: 不,不是这件事。
Peter:What else could we be forgetting?
彼得: 我们还能忘记什么别的事?
Kay:KEVIN!!!
凯特: 我们把凯文给忘了!
(Lei Guang)
|
|
|
|