| |
 |
Bilingual study
|
Big fight between children
R (Ruth): What's up, Jimmy? Who scratched your face?
路斯: 怎么了, 吉米?谁抓破了你的脸?
J (Jimmy): It's damn Dustin.
吉米: 是可恶的达斯汀。
R: Why?
为什么?
J: I got his electric car broken incautiously. He got angry, scratched my face and pulled my hair.
我不小心把他的电动小汽车弄坏了。他生气了,抓了我的脸,还揪了我的头发。
R: What did you do to him?
你把他怎么样了?
J: I kicked his bottom in return. Then we had a big fight.
我踢了他的屁股。 然后我们就大打一架。
R: Did he get hurt?
他受伤了吗?
J: I shoved him. He fell and scraped his knee.
我推了他,他摔倒了,磕破了膝盖。
R: Jimmy, I have told you again and again, if you get someone else into trouble, you should say sorry.
吉米,我告诉你多少遍了,如果你给别人惹了麻烦,你要向他说对不起。
J: Before I said anything, he scratched my face and pulled my hair.
我还没来得及说,他就抓了我的脸,揪了我的头发。
R: Alright, I just baked a cake, go and take a piece to him, and tell him you are willing to share your tank with him.
好吧,我刚刚烤了一个蛋糕,去给他送一块,跟他说你愿意和他一起玩你的坦克。
J: Why should I do that? He hurt my face.
我为什么要这么做?他抓伤了我的脸。
R: It's your fault that causes him so angry. You ought to make up for it. Before you leave, you should wash your face, and I will give you embrocation.
是你犯了错才让他这么生气。你应当做些补偿。在你走之前,先洗了脸,我给你擦点药。
|
|
|
|