| |
 |
Screen Talks
|
Bean (Dr Bean)
《憨豆先生》之憨豆博士篇
憨豆和大卫来到美术馆。在门口遇到了正在售票的安妮小姐。
Annie: Two dollars, please.
安妮:请付两美元。
David: Annie, it's me.
大卫: 安妮,是我。
Annie: Oh, right, yeah. (to Bean) two dollars, please.
安妮: 哦,对了,是你啊。(转向憨豆) 请付两美元。
David: No, Annie, no. This is Doctor Bean. He's going to be working with us.
大卫: 不,安妮。这是憨豆博士。他将和我们一起工作。
(憨豆朝着安妮微笑。)
Annie: He doesn't like to say much, does he?
安妮: 他不太喜欢说话是吗?
David: Right, first time.
大卫: 对啊,毕竟才第一次见面嘛!
Annie: I can understand THAT. Neither do I.
安妮: 我理解。我自己也是这种人。
(大卫和憨豆走进了美术馆。馆里看画的人大都是些上了年纪的人。)
David: You'll notice, our clientele is not totally young. I sometimes worry they're not really getting to grips with the art on a deep aesthetic level.
大卫: 你看到了,我们的游客都不太年轻。我有时会担心他们并不能真正地从较深的美学角度来理解艺术。
(憨豆和大卫往前走的同时,两位老妇正在画前评论。)
Old Lady 1: What do you think?
老妇甲: 你觉得怎么样?
Old Lady 2: 0h yes - lovely - very nice.
老妇乙: 哦,很不错,很好。
Old Lady 1: And what colour would you use for the curtains?
老妇甲: 如果是你的话,你会将窗帘弄成什么颜色?
Old Lady 2: Well, I thought the sort of blue in this one... And I thought the curtains in the bathroom would be nice in this yellow ....
老妇乙: 嗯,我想这个用蓝色......浴室里的窗帘如果用这样的黄色就漂亮了……
(馆长格雷厄森先生要见憨豆,憨豆急忙跑到洗手间去整理一下,不料却弄湿了一身衣服。在大卫的催促下,憨豆只能硬着头皮进了格雷厄森先生的办公室。办公室的墙上挂着一幅名为《卫斯理的母亲》的海报。格雷厄森对迟到的憨豆有些不满。)
Grierson: Ah, David. Finally. (Checks his watch deliberately.) And this must be our professor from across the sea.
格雷厄森: 啊,你总算来了大卫。(故意看了看表。) 这位想必就是来自大洋彼岸的教授先生了。
David: Yes, this is Doctor Bean.
大卫: 是的,这位就是憨豆博士。
Bean: Actually I'm not .... er ...
憨豆: 其实我并不是……
Grierson: This is Bernard Schimmel. Bernie the Doctor.
格雷厄森: 这位是伯纳.斯齐默尔。伯纳博士。(Lei Guang)
|
|
|
|